Quickie Review: NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Orgasm is the most famous blush in the world. It apparently works for every skin tone, ever, to make you look like a goddess or at least like you just got lucky. It’s a peachy-pink with gold glitter.

This won’t be a long review, because I don’t want to be redundant. Here’s my take on Orgasm: The product itself is very finely-milled. at first I thought it would be ridiculous, because who the fuck blushes glitter? 

 It’s not something I would have bought for myself. I got it in a set for christmas that I intended to split between my siblings and mom. I chose this out of the pack for myself. However, it worked its magic when put on my face.
As an asexual, it’s nice to know that I can fake getting laid with two sweeps of a brush. 
If you want a foolproof grown-up but still fun blush, go for this. If you’re already a blush junkie like me, however, I think you could go without it. I don’t find myself reaching for this often, because I often go for bolder blushes. Once I get a job, though, I can see this being a staple in my daily look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!