Review: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Speak Your Mind


 Aww, lookit this thing. It’s so little. I got it as a 100-point perk redemption on Sephora back in March of last year and I’ve been neglecting it lately. I found it rolling around in the bottom of my vanity and decided to review it and give it some love!
 Speak Your Mind is a bubblegum pink with a rosy undertone. It smells, applies and feels just like MAC lipstick (a light distinctive vanilla scent, opaque, nice and smooth), but wears just a bit more comfortably. I like it better than MAC!
Speak Your Mind is a rather reserved colour, and the only thing MAC has over this line from bareMinerals is their shade range. There are only a few colourful shades in this line. 

However, if I got the chance, I wouldn’t say no to picking up a full size of this lipstick in a different colour! For now, I’ll be working on this deluxe sample and hopefully it’ll show up in an empties post in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!