My Top 10 Beauty Wishlist: Eyeliner Edition!

I just did an inventory of my eyeliners for an upcoming post, and I have 38.

But who cares... no big deal ...


So here's a list of the Top 10 Eyeliners I Would Get If I Had Enough Money.

1. Stila Smudge Stick in Canary
Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
Why? Yellow is my favourite colour. This eyeliner is a matte lemon yellow. I do not have an eyeliner in matte lemon yellow. I must own this eyeliner in matte lemon yellow. I must be the YELLOW ALPHA.

2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Paradise Pink

Why? I have two of these in other colours, so I know Stila knows what they're doing when it comes to strange eyeliner colours. And where the hell else am I going to find an opaque, matte, quick-drying hot pink liquid liner with a convenient felt tip?

3. Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 79

Why? Chelle has it and it looks awesome... oh, and RED EYELINER.

4. Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in 10 Banana Split

Why? YELLOW. ALPHA.

5. Sephora + Pantone Universe Marsala Metalshine Liquid Liner

Why? I have the emerald one from 2013, and its quality is impeccable. Plus, Marsala eyeliner. That's like the most unconventional way to wear marsala. So of course, I love it.

6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in Asphyxia 

Why? What coloured eyeliner lover doesn't want this darn thing? It's like a rite of passage... and it's purple.

7. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in Plushie

Why? I swatched it in-store and have been kicking myself for not buying it ever since. It's intense purple but smoky at the same time.

8. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Mari(Gold)

Why? Again, swatched in-store and now in love.

9. Ardency Inn MODSTER Eyeliner Trio

Why? I saw them on temptalia and ohhhh god they're beautiful. Logically, I know I have an amazing gold liner already, and L'oreal has a dupe for the blue, but... pretty....

10. Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner

Why? I got a sample size of this in something-or-other set, and was impressed with the formula, but not the sample itself. I'd love to have it in full size, but I don't wear enough black eyeliner to warrant that.

Are you sharing any wishes on this list with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!