Review: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi

I used to dislike liquid lipsticks because they were hard to take off, but lately I've been turning to them for intense colour payoff. I've also wanted to try Kat Von D's products for a while, so I ended up grabbing this Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi.



The packaging is very slim, and while I initally thought the flower print was a bit gaudy, I've learned to love it- I've even bought a shirt to match!



Backstage Bambi is a punch-you-in-the-face fluorescent pink. It's so electric, it's almost like it jumps off your face!



It goes on opaque in one coat, and sets very quickly, 10 seconds at most. It feels like absolutely nothing on the lips, and once it sets, it will. Not. Budge. It won't transfer onto anything unless you're eating something oily, like vinaigrette. I'm beyond impressed with the staying power- If you're looking for something to last you through passionate kisses, this is it! Backstage Bambi has lasted me up to 18 hours without a single reapplication.

This liquid lipstick is a little bit drying, so I recommend softly exfoliating your lips with some vaseline and a toothbrush prior to application.

I just cannot express how much I love this lipstick- it's my new favourite. I'm lusting after all of the other shades, especially A-Go-Go!

The line also includes several less-shocking shades for all you workin' ladies and gentlemen and others out there!

Basically what I'm saying is go pick up one of these now, you'll love it or... well, if you don't love it, you're entitled to your opinion. But I think you will adore this lipstick just as much as I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!