Review: Too Faced Jingle All the Way Phone Palette







T

Once again, I'm going to review a limited-edition product from days past. And once again, I feel bad. Today I have for you my Project Pan That Palette! subject, my Too Faced Jingle All The Way Phone palette, from the 2013 Holiday season. It's my only Too Faced item, and I wanted to show you all how exemplary the quality of the eyeshadow is. I picked this up on sale in the summer of 2014 for a pitiful 15 dollars while in Washington DC, and this year I've chosen to pan it because I have dupes for all of the colours, the pans are small enough so that I won't get discouraged, and the quality is awesome enough that I won't get tired of using it.



































The palette comes with a phone case for an iPhone 5, which I do not have. It seems kind of cheapo, but honestly it's an adorable concept. It's a cute design, too, and I like the size of the palette as well as how the pans are supposed to resemble phone buttons.

As with all palettes that do not have shade names, I've numbered the pans and swatches.

Shadow 1 is a matte black with flecks of indigo glitter.
Shadow 2 is a white-gold. This one has worse quality than most of the shimmers in this palette, but it's still good.
Shadow 3 is a brown shimmer. It's very smooth and easy to wear.
Shadow 4 is a lighter brown shimmer, just as smooth.
Shadow 5 is a warm powder pink shimmer. It could stand to be a bit more pigmented.
Shadow 6 is a plum purple satin. It's not very purple at all, rather dark.
Shadow 7 is my favourite, a copper shimmer smooth as butter.
Shadow 8 is a matte dark brown with flecks of gold glitter. It's very dark and a good crease shade.
Shadow 9 is a dark teal satin with silver glitter, nice pigmentation.

Shadow 10 is a matte cream highlight shade that is probably the one I use most. I use it on my browbone.
Shadow 11 is a matte light brown, coffee with cream. I love it, it's a very good transition and blending shade.

Then there is a blush and bronzer. The blush is the colour of Dubble Bubble Bubblegum if it had silver shimmer, with intense pigmentation. I wish the pan weren't so small, it's hard to get my brush into it without catching eyeshadow or bronzer. The bronzer is very warm-toned, almost an eyeshadow shade on me. It's a brassy copper with silver shimmer in it.

The looks you can create with this palette are endless.



Shadows 2, 3 and 4.



Blush and Bronzer.


Shadows 1, 5 and 6.



Shadows 1, 2 and 9.


Shadows 4, 6 and 7.

I plan to use this palette until I've at least panned every shadow, and am looking into buying more Too Faced eyeshadow when my no-buy ends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!