The Blush Tag

I wasn't tagged by anyone but saw this and thought it would be fun to do.

How many blushes do you own?
And the grand total is... 24! But who cares... no big deal, I want mooore....

What is your favourite blush brush?
This Quo one... it's very densely packed. For cream blush, I just use my fingers!

Cream or powder?
Cream!

Peach vs Pink and favourites of each?
Pink!

My favourite pink blush is The Body Shop All-in-One cheek colour in Bubblegum, and my favourite peach blush is Joe Fresh Mousse Blush in Melon. I don't really like peach blush, though.
And my favourite peachy-pink is, duh...
NARS Orgasm!

Drugstore vs High End and favourites of each?
I'm going to have to say high end! I find they're not as hit-and-miss as drugstore blushes.
 
My favourites, of course, are my beloved purple- MAKE UP FOR EVER Flash Colour in 17 and TheBalm's Cabana Boy.

Most overrated?
If I had to pick one...
MAC Blush in Cubic. It's a perfectly nice 'mature' soft blush, but it just doesn't stand the test of time for me (in terms of owning it, it holds onto grease a lot, and in terms of wear time). I'll still purchase more MAC blushes in the future, though.

Most underrated?
essence limited edition releases! Here I have the blushes from dark romance, bloom me up and beauty beats collections. They're all varied in finish and colour, crazy pigmented and top-notch quality. It's hard to believe this all comes from a 1-5 dollar brand!

Worth the hype?
I'd really have to say NARS powder blushes. They're hard to beat, but don't hold the same spot in my heart that my underdog essence does.

Top 5 blushes that everyone should own

I'm just going to go with brands here. Your must-try brands for blush are
1. Joe Fresh
2. NARS
3. TheBalm
4. MAKE UP FOR EVER
5. essence

What blushes are on your wish list?
Ooh boy... so many. SO MANY. I'm a total fiend when it comes to blush. In order of want-y-ness...

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in all of the colours.

Anna Sui Cheek Colour in 100- a blue purple. It fits my ethereal fairy aesthetic to a T.


Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush. I know it's overpriced, but... IT'S SHAPED LIKE A HEART!

I tag any of the ladies who are on the MuTiny forum to do this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!