The Four or More Tag

There are some cosmetics you just can't get enough of, or like to collect. I'm a collector... and here's some of my collection, the makeup items I own four or more of at the same time, not including backups!



LIP PRODUCTS

1. LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints- 4 shades

L-R: Tease, Pin-Up, Seduce and Coy

I actually picked these up all at the same time at Marshalls, as they don't normally sell L.A. Girl where I live. I'm in love with these lip paints and hope I get the chance to collect more!

Favourite: Seduce

2. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers- 5 shades, 4 pictured

Top to Bottom: Cocoa, Raisin, Raisin and Caramel

These are all different incarnations of the same product. My first was the beat-up looking Raisin, which is incidentally the first pigmented lip product I ever owned. We were driving down to Florida and I had sunburned my lips (I was in seventh grade at the time), so when we stopped at a Cracker Barrel I begged for one of these. I loved the minty feeling and dark colour and would pack it on my lips and cheeks. I got a lot of comments, not good ones, about it at school. I picked up the second Raisin when I thought I had lost the first one, and I got Cocoa and Caramel as gifts. I'm pretty sure I've got a Papaya kicking around in a bag somewhere, too, but I couldn't find it to photograph.
I don't like these as much as I once did, as I find them rather drying, but they introduced me to the brand and I still feel a nostalgic fondness for them.

Favourite: Raisin

3. Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks- 4 shades 

L-R: Berry Rich, Wine With Everything, Iced Amethyst, Berry Haute

My favourite lipstick. It's so foolproof! I want so many more of these but I always wait for them to go on sale. Iced Amethyst is the first real "lipstick", not tinted balm, I owned, and it's the only frost. Berry Rich is my favourite rosy pink and Berry Haute is my favourite casual, yet still eye-grabbing purple. I owned Black Cherry too, but gave it to my sister because I didn't like how it looked on me.

Favourite: Berry Haute

4. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencils- 4 shades


I own four of these due to the nature of the set, the Christmas 2014 Best Bite set that my sister got me for christmas. These are gorgeous! I'm glad I own them but I don't think I would buy a full size. I do love how every single one of these shades looks on me, though.

Favourite: Rhubarb (Red)

5. Bath and Body Works lip glosses- 6 shades, probably more


Who doesn't love these yummy little devils? I don't have as many as my friend Kassidy, however- she owns the entire collection.

Favourite: Plum Mint

EYE PRODUCTS

6. Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Duo Eyeshadows

Clockwise from top: Navy Narcissist, Lawless Lavender, Bronze Blowout, Downtown Denim, Silver Starlet, Sinful Sinnamon

I love these things so much. I'm pretty sure I own most of the shades. They're extremely pigmented, beautifully marbled- seriously, they're the easiest eye look you'll ever put together- and when applied damp, they positively gleam. Plus they last forever. These are so underrated and probably the best eyeshadow I've ever found at the drugstore.
Here are some closer-ups so you can see the marble in all its shimmery glory:


(Sinful Sinnamon, Navy Narcissist, Lawless Lavender)


(Silver Starlet, Downtown Denim, Bronze Blowout)

Favourite: As you can see, I've given Bronze Blowout the most love over time since it's my lazy-day eye look. But I truly do love all of these shades, even Silver Starlet, which I thought I wouldn't like.

7. essence Longlasting eye pencils- 5 shades

(L to R) Berry Merry, Remember Amber, Cool Down, C'est la vie!, Cool Down, Hot Chocolate

I like these so much that I've had one in every shade they sell, but I used up the green one and the black one. I've also finished a silver and repurchased, and accidentally bought two of the blue. I just like these. They're inexpensive as hell, decent quality, and come in fun colours. They're not the best eyeliner I've ever tried, no, but they're a cheap thrill and good for when you need a silver eyeliner, which apparently, if you're like me, is all the time.

Favourite: Cool Down

8. Revlon eye art lid+lash+line 
(L-R) Crystal Cobalt, Gold Glitz, Burnished Bling, Green Glimmer, Lilac Luster

I don't know what it is about these, they're just so collectable. They're shiny and glittery and come in my favourite colours. They don't work very well (full review in the works) but I like owning them. I may have some issues.

Favourite: Gold Glitz

9. Maybelline Color Tattoos- 4 after decluttering, 9 before


(Clockwise from top left) Fierce & Tangy, Vintage Plum, Inked in Pink, Icy Mint

What blogger doesn't have a ton of these little pots? I actually had a lot more than this but I've been trying to declutter, so I gave Inked in Pink to my sister (and replaced it with Creamy Beige), Electric Blue and Bold Gold to my friend Lauren, Edgy Emerald to my other friend, and Painted Purple to the trash.

Favourite: Creamy Beige (not pictured)

What beauty product do you have four or more of?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!