What's in My Travel Makeup Bag?

I have quite a busy weekend planned! Saturday I'm waking up early to go to Manitoulin Island to check on the family trailer- then as soon as I get home, I'm going to my friend Jen's sleepover party! We'll spend the night partay-ing, then my friend Kassidy will be picking me up at six AM Sunday and we're travelling seven hours to go to Brock University's open house and then back home again in the same day.

Whew! But the real important question is: what makeup am I going to bring?




Here is my little bag, in all of its tiny cute glory.


However, it sure can hold a lot of stuff!


Ta-da! Would you believe this all fit in there?

Here's what I'm bringing to do my makeup:


Smashbox 24 Hour Shadow Primer deluxe sample: I've been working through this for about a month and a half. It's small but not as messy as those Urban Decay card samples, so in it goes!

Too Faced Jingle All the Way phone palette: Indispensable. Contains both neutral and coloured eyeshadows, highlight shades, a blush and a bronzer.

Color Institute small shadow brush: My favourite all-purpose eye brush!


Wet N Wild Megalast lipstick in In the Flesh: bought specifically for this trip. None of my longwearing lipsticks are natural colours- they're all bright purple, pink or orange. So I "needed" this! I'll be running around campus all day so I don't want to worry about my lipstick wearing or smudging off.

Maybelline Master Conceal in Fair: Usually I'd forgo this, but I have a really bad patch of hyperpigmentation on my cheek right now so I'm bringing it. It's a small tube anyway!

GOSH Defining Brow Gel in 003: I don't have room for my huge brow compact and brush, so I'll bring this. It's also better than bringing a pencil because my brows may be wacky after passing out in the car.


Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream: I use this everyday, no way I'm leaving it behind!

Quo Buffing brush: will be used to apply my powder, blush and bronzer.

I'm looking forward to this trip and hope you enjoyed this snoop through my tiny bag! What's your one must-have vacation item, even if it's only a day-trip?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!