Barrie Haul!

Man, did I ever have the best shopping day! I left Sudbury this morning with my mom and went to the Georgian Mall in Barrie. There my mom got her hair done while I shopped with my aunt Jo!


Here's today's damage! I got some cute clothes (and my prom dress!!!) but unless anyone wants to see the clothes, I'll just post the beauty stuff!


I went to Sephora TWICE. Haha, yeah.


Sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures. From Sephora I got:

-Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon (mini version)
-NUDESTIX double-ended contour pencil
-Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (for my mom!)
-Sephora Collection 12HR Contour Eye Pencil in Banana Split (YESSS)
-Marc Jacobs eyeliner in Blacquer 100-point redemption
-some skincare samples!


No mall trip is complete without some Bath and Body Works.

-LipLicious glosses in Maui and Love&Sunshine
-C.O. Bigelow Pomegranate Lemon lip cream
-mini mason jar candles in Vanilla Bean Marshmallow and Cherry Blossom Sangria


Shoppers DrugMart and TheFaceShop!

-Life Brand Pore Cleansing Facial Sheet Mask
-essence stays no matter what eyeliner in a graphite shade
-LovelyMe Style My Eyebrow pencil in medium
-essence lip liner in fuschia?
-I don't even know what the last one is but it was a nice colour and on clearance.


Oh god that picture. I got a baked eyeshadow from The Body Shop and also another All-in-One cheek colour in Bubblegum because it's my favourite blush and mine finally broke.

Well! That was a great day, sorry for the awful photo quality!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!