Megan Snoops #1

We all love snooping through other people's stuff. Seeing what they use, a little part of their day, packed into their washroom or a little bag.

I'm starting a bit on this blog called Megan Snoops, where I ask my friends and family if I can go through their makeup bags to take pictures for my blog.


Today we will be going through my little sister Jenna's makeup bag. Her full collection is at our mother's house, but this is what she brings with her when we go to our dad's. It's a cute little soft case from a City Color cosmetics set.

Let's see what's in here!


Face products:
-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. She hit pan, yay!
-Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. She swears by it.
-A Rimmel stick concealer for under her eyes.
-Almay Smart Shade Tinted Moisturizer in Light.
-Revlon cream blush.


Here's a close up of the blush. She uses a brush for it so it gets gunked up with hairs...


Eye products:
-Elizabeth Arden mascara mini
-Bourjois Max Volume mascara mini ( she loves this stuff!)
-Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (I got this for her and she loves me forever for it)
-Urban Decay original primer potion deluxe size (also from me)
-An eyelash curler
-Smashbox brow powder/wax
-L'oreal superliner and brow pencil
-Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eye liner pen in Black (a gift from me! Can you tell I love giving her presents?)



Lips:
-Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sexpot
-Too Faced Melted lipstick in Melted Peony
-Maybelline baby lips in something melon?
-MAC lipstick in Faux
-Smith's Minted Rose lip balm

Jenna is in grade nine and you should check out her youtube channel! Hope your enjoyed the first edition of Megan Snoops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!