Megan Takes on the Trends: Toasted Almond

I had so much fun with my Tangerine post that I decided to go dig through my stash for all of this spring's hottest hues. I decided now to go with what I thought would be the easiest, Toasted Almond.


I was a little wrong. I could only find five vaguely Toasted Almond-looking shades in my collection! Guess that just goes to show you how many brights I wear.


I've got a shadow from my Smashbox on the Rocks Luxe Palette, Totally Nude (the leftmost shade here!)


Joe Fresh cream blush in Pecan, which is totally not Toasted Almond but the closest cheek colour I had to a brown. Plus I need an excuse to wear it more.


Anna Sui Lip Rouge in 701.


And Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Drive me Nude. 


Plus, the right highlight shade from my Too Faced Jingle All the Way phone palette (sick of seeing this baby yet?)


Top to Bottom: 

Totally Nude from the Smashbox On the Rocks Luxe Palette.

Highlight #2 from the Too Faced Jingle All the Way Phone Palette.

Joe Fresh Cream Blush in Melon.

Anna Sui Lip Rouge in 701.

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Drive me Nude.

I apologize for the lighting in these upcoming photos; it makes my face look like a toasted almond. What the heck.



Wearing all aforementioned products except for the Rimmel Balm.



Anna Sui lip rouge switched out for Rimmel Drive me Nude.

Well, that was the best of Toasted Almond I could come up with from my collection! But just wait 'til you see my Lavender stash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!