OBT Network Prompt Week of February 23, 2015

This week's Our Beauty Talk Network prompt is "Name one or more discontinued beauty, skincare, or nail products/shades that you would bring back if you could!" For the sake of keeping this post normal length, I'm not going to include any LE items of collections past. Just one staple I wish I could have back.

It's is Maybelline's Mineral Power in Translucent. I believe the shade itself has been discontinued, because the only ones I see in stores now are yellow or brown toned. This was my perfect setting powder. 



Here are the others in the network who completed this week's prompt! Go check 'em out!

formul8edphrase
OBTbanner

Daisy's Beauty Blog




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!