Our Beauty Talk Network Prompt for Week of March 2, 2015

Hey everyone! This week's prompt is a bit late because ugh, life. Plus I'm forgetful. But anyway, this week's prompt for Our Beauty Talk Blog Network was:

"What's your current slap-on-and-get-out-the-door eyeshadow product/look? "

And here's mine!


Left: Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige. Right: Flower Cosmetics Color Play Creme Eyeshadow in Awesome Blossom.

This is definitely my go-to look as of recently. It's neutral enough for a job interview while also beyond flattering, so it's still good for school.


I find that the Flower creme shadow creases quickly on its own, so I layer it on top of the Colour Tattoo, which could survive a nuclear explosion on my eyelids. 


I apply Creamy Beige to my eyelids and then use my pinky finger to dab on some of Awesome Blossom.


Then I apply GOSH 003 Defining Eyebrow Gel and Benefit's They're Real! Mascara. Quick look that still looks good!

Link roundup will be added once others complete the prompt!

Our Beauty Talk Blog Network does weekly prompts and is open to anyone who's on the Our Beauty Talk Forum! Come join us and talk about subscription boxes, indies, DIYs, No-Buys, Empties and more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!