Pantone Color Report Spring 2015- Product Recommendations! Part 1


Here's Pantone's colour report for Spring 2015! I'm very excited. I love these colours, especially how they look together. Today I'm going to recommend some products, both drugstore and higher-end, that you can use to show you're hip to this season's trends!

Aquamarine



While this colour isn't my favourite, it's certainly sophisticated while still being a little whimsical. It also makes a bolder pair with some of the other colours in the Trend Report.

My Pick: Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colour in Ice (silvery blue)

Impart an otherwordly glistening wash of colour to your eyelids!

Scuba Blue

Oh, man. I was obsessed with Scuba Blue about two years ago, so I'm actually glad, if slightly mortified, to dig out all my makeup of this shade.

My Pick: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Pool Boy


It's a perfect colour match and stays on the waterline really well for an unexpected pop of colour!

Lucite Green



Ah, a colour after my own heart.

My Pick: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid in Turquoise


I have this and it's not too loud, more of a soft whisper of fairy-like colour. It's opaque, though, which is super impressive.

Classic Blue



Standard, classy and beautiful. Plus it makes my eyes stand out!

My Pick: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Creme Colour Concentrate in Melody

I'd use this as a base for a more muted powder shadow!

Toasted Almond



I'm excited to break out my skirts in this colour. It's definitely more wearable in a makeup context, but also sort of traditional.

My Pick: Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude


Use this as a brightening pop on the inner corners of your eyes or your waterline- or as a statement wing if you're darker-toned.

Stay tuned for Part 2 coming out soon! What colours are you excited to wear this Spring?

Comments

  1. I'm loving all these colours! For now I only have fun with colours on my nails, but I hope to get back in to makeup once I go back to work in May... if I have time to do my makeup in the morning since I'll have to get mini-me ready for daycare. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nails are so fun because the possibilities are endless! Aww, how old is your child? :)

      Delete
    2. She will be 9 months on Friday. She's so entertaining and fun to play with. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!