Quickie Haul!

The other day I went shopping after school with my friends, so I thought I'd post my haul!


It was a moment of weakness for me. We went to Target, where cosmetics are now 30% off. I purchased:


-Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks Vivids in Vibrant Mandarin and Electric Orange, ColorSensational Rebel Blooms in Coral Burst, and ColorSensational Mattes in Touch of Spice, all after seeing Temptalia's reviews.


I also picked up two Maybelline Colour Tattoos I'd been itching to add to my collection, Tough as Taupe and Pomegranate Punk.


We went to Marshall's as well, where I totally SCORED in finding an Anna Sui Rose Ring in Rouge 300. I've been looking for one of these babies for months!!!


Back to Target, I purchased a L'oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in whatever the blue shade is. Cobalt? Also on Temptalia's recommendation. And on our Walmart stop, I grabbed a Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Bare It All. 

Looking forward to reviewing these goodies soon! What's the last makeup item you bought?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!