Review: NYX Stick Blush in Tulip

I grabbed a few things as Target was backing out of Canada, mainly NYX things that I haven't seen at Rexall. One thing that caught my eye among the piles of liquidated products was this Stick Blush in the shade Tulip.


It's a short stick of cream blush. The packaging is identical to an essence Bloom Me Up! stick I have. It's more rounded than my e.l.f. all over color stick.


The packaging also matches the colour of the product. The blush's texture is creamy and emollient. It's very blendable and smooth. I know I already said 'creamy' but it's just so creamy. That's the ultimate word to use here.


Tulip is a medium neutral pink. It's opaque in a few strokes but very blendable. It looks like a healthy flush on the cheeks.

Here it is unblended ...



And blended on the sides of the cheeks. It takes quite a bit of product to build up to this amount of pigmentation, though, so don't be scared!

All in all, I'm very impressed with this blush and am looking forward to tracking down more shades!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!