Snoop my Stash: Skincare!

Hey guys! Today I'll be showing you something you won't often see from me- skincare and body care!


Here's my stash. I don't swear by any one product (okay, maybe one), this is just what I'm working through right now. I honestly have awful dry skin and not much tends to make a difference in that.


Here I have Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser. It's nice, smells good, makes my skin soft. But I can't stand the little microbeads in it. They're so annoying and bad for the environment!

A-derma cleansing foaming gel, a sample from Shoppers.

And the Body Shop tea trea oil spot treatment. It seems to work better than salicylic acid on me, but it still doesn't do much.


An old Mary Kay eye makeup remover that is old as the hills. Seriously, I've been using this one bottle since the seventh grade. I actually love it. 

VICHY Micellar water- eh. Part of a gift set. I use it to remove arm swatches because it doesn't do anything on my skin.

SEARX Microdermabrasion Face and Body Scrub- a reject from my sister's ipsy bag. I don't mind it, the grains are a good size, and it smells like lemons!

And in the back there- my holy grail, coconut oil! I use it on my face as a moisturizer, to remove makeup, and stop m outbreaks of KP.


Some sample sizes here.

Arbonne Oil Absorbing Daily Lotion- Eh. Smells like suncreen.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 70. I love this stuff. It's usually kept in my purse.

StriVectin LABS Extreme Cream- I... still don't know if this is a moisturizer or cleanser. I should get on googling that.

Vichy LiftACTIV Supreme- haven't tried it yet.

Arbonne Calm Soothing eye gel- doesn't do much, but it's nice to put on after I've done 10 eye swatches in a day.


Body lotions!

Bath and Body Works French Lavender And Honey- still diligently working on this!

Basin White Oatmeal and Honey body butter- so rich. Literally, it's quite expensive. Smells like heaven. Lovvvve it.

There, now you know what crap I use on a daily basis to keep my skin looking as awful as it always does. |D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!