Review Preview!


Dawn helping out with this post

Hey guys! I'm going to give you a sneak peek at a couple things you can expect me to review in the coming weeks! It's a haul of sorts, I suppose, even if you've seen a few of these things before.


The goods!


Wet N Wild Silver Lake eyeshadow palettes, clockwise from top left: Thrift Store Chic, Vinyl Collection, Embrace Obscurity, California Roll. 

I found these at Rexall and snapped them up! I actually grabbed the one I'm missing, Vegan Culture, today as well.


Left to right: Wet N Wild Coverall Cream Foundation in Fair, NUDESTIX contour pencil duo in Light/Medium, Sephora Collection Contouring 101 Face Palette.


Top to bottom: The Body Shop baked eyeshadow duo in Amethyst, GOSH trio eyeshadow in Tropic Fever, Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Colour in Cavern. 


Left to right: Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Raven, GOSH velvet touch lip liner in Flirty Orange, Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick mini in Icon. 


Left to right: Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeliner Waterproof in Love Song, Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer, essence stays no matter what waterproof eye pencil (no shade), GOSH smokey eyeliner in smokey brown, Sephora Collection contour eye pencil in Banana Split, LovelyMe Style My Eyebrow Pencil in Medium. 

Well, that's my haul! Which of these items would you like to see reviewed first?

Comments

  1. Interesting, I've never seen the limited edition Wet n Wild stuff at Rexall before... I'll have to go take a look because I was super interested in those six pan palettes, particularly California Roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought these in the Sault, but I found them all in Sudbury too! They should be in Toronto. :) I'll be reviewing California Roll in the next two or three days.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!