What's in My Makeup Bag? March 4th, 2015

Earlier this week I posted Megan Snoops. Now it's your turn to do the snooping!  Here's a short post of what I brought in my makeup bag for touch-ups at school today.


Here's my bag itself in all its glory.


It was a pretty neutral day!

Products:

Benefit's They're Real! The mascara I've been using on a daily basis. I like to reapply often to see just how big my lashes can get!

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in In the Flesh My perfect MLBB lipstick.

Maybelline Master Conceal in Fair Indispensible. Sometimes I forget I concealed a pimple and then I pick at it and need to reapply.

Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss This never leaves my school bag, but I thought it was worth showing anyway. It's a go-to lip gloss for when I'm bored with my lip color and/or it's fading off. I'm trying to use it completely up.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder For setting the concealer! And brushing on my forehead when it gets grody.

Quo Buffing Brush For applying the powder.

Flower Cosmetics Color Play Crème Eye Shadow in Awesome Blossom My eye product of choice for the day, just picked it up yesterday. It's holding up very nicely, I haven't needed to reapply! Review is in the works!

That's it for your glimpse into today's bag! What do you bring with you everyday?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!