What's in My Travel Makeup Bag? Weeklong Trip Edition

Hey guys! I hope you're all having a great March Break so far! I'm going to be out and about, away from home all March Break and here's what I packed in my travel bag!


It's not the prettiest of bags, I'll admit, but it's functional and I don't really care if it gets dirty in transit.


Tadaaaaa.

Onto the goods!



Smashbox on the Rocks Luxe Palette. I got this at Christmas and haven't really had a chance to play with it yet because I've been panning my Too Faced phone palette. But this definitely has all the eyeshadow colours I need to survive!


Maybelline The Vivids Lipstick in Vibrant Mandarin. I recently picked this up and want to really try it out.

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in In the Flesh. I'm going to be meeting up with some relatives and this is a good longwearing lipstick, perfect for gab sessions and days out. Plus the colour is hecka flattering.

Anna Sui Lip Rouge in 701. Really want to get a sense of how wearing nudes suits me!

Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar. Longwearing, and, well... bam!


Joe Fresh Mousse Blushes in Rose and Melon. These are springy and I love 'em.

Joe Fresh Cream Blush in Pecan. A more muted shade!

Joe Fresh Colour Change Blush in Coral. I just really like this one too.

Wow, do I like Joe Fresh or what?


Skincare!

A-derma foaming cleanser. Gotta wash my face somehow.

Bath & Body Works French Lavender and Honey Lotion. Still panning this!

Arbonne samples of face lotion and soothing eye gel. To generate more empties!

Coconut oil. To take off my makeup and moisturize my face!


Brushes!


Benefit's They're Real Mascara. My mascara of the mo'!

Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Eyeshadow Primer. The sample that just won't die. I do love the product though.

GOSH Defining Eyebrow Gel in 003. An easy product, so eh, why not?

MAC lip liner in Cranberry. Maybe I'll finally start using this up again!


Face stuff!

TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer. Can't live without it!

Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade 15. Not as fragile as my MasterConceal and the consistency is thinner, so it's better for all-around concealing.

Anna Sui Rose Cheek Powder in 100. I just like having this with me.

My homemade contour cream. I'll try my hand at contouring and see how it works.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream. Duh. Still holding strong!

Gotta line them eyes.

Annabelle Instaglam Eyeliner and Mascara Touch-up in Psychedelic. In case I need a black liquid liner, this is the only one I can be bothered to deal with.

L'oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Cobalt Blue. Testing out a recent purchase. Really liking it so far!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Pool Boy. Been rediscovering this lately, I like using it on my waterline. It really stays put!

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eye Pencil in Black Velvet. Encouraging myself to keep using this up.

So, that's what I have packed for a week's trip! What are you guys doing this March Break?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!