Get to Know Me: The Beauty Blogger Tag

I'll be doing the Get To Know Me tag today, punctuated by selfies and other random pictures because yay narcissism! I cut it down to 26 questions that I hodge-podged from other Beauty Blogger tag posts. Feel free to do this on your own! I tag formul8edphrase and Daisy from Daisy's Beauty Blog!

1) Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

It's naturally wavy, but right now it's very short!

2) Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I tend to dye it myself.













3) Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?

Same style every day!











4) Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

Always do it myself, however I don't take as much care of my nails as I should. I usually just paint them.


5) How often to do you change your nail polish?

Every couple of days! I tend to stick with the combination of solid cream colour + glitter topcoat.
i did my nailssss

6) Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?

Mostly in the winter, because I get bored from not being outside!


7) How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?

About 15 minutes! I can get it down to 5 if I already know what I want to apply, though.



8) What do you do first? Face or eyes?

Always my eyebrows first, then face and eyes. I don't know why I do it in that order, it doesn't make any sense!



9) Do you collect makeup or just buy it when you need it?


I collect! I need one of everything in every colour and finish.

10) How often do you wear false eyelashes?

I just bought about 13 pairs of Ardells in all shapes and sizes and some DUO lash glue, so now I just need to practice the application technique! Then I hope to wear them at least 3 times of week.

11) Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

Yes. Sometimes I'll skip concealer, but I always have my brows, eyeshadow, blush and lips done. All the fun stuff!



















12) Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?

Yes! I'm always testing out new looks or taking pictures for the blog when I'm home.



















13) Will you leave the house without makeup?
she’s been so distant lately
Only if I'm walking the dog or getting the mail.

14. How often do you work out?
"you can’t have that in here"id like to see you try and stop me

Um... never.. well, okay, I play Just Dance occasionally, and when I do, I go hard!

14) How many high end products do you own?
I'd say it's about 50/50.
















15) Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you get ready?
guess who needs a goddamn haircut

I decide when I get ready- my sense of style is "I am cold and pissed off". As in, here I am wearing my pajama shirt and fall jacket in public.

16) How often do you change your handbag?

I have a London Fog green one for fall/winter and a red hobo bag for spring/summer!

17) What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I go to bed at around 10:30 and wake up at 8!














18) Left or right handed?













Left!
19) Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak French and I'm learning Norwegian!







20) How tall are you?
5'0''.

21) How many pets do you have?
3 cats and a dog!




 









22) How often do you blog?
A lot less than I used to, since I got a job. I used to post every single day and now I'm lucky to get one in a week.



 23) Do you read comments?
Yes! And this is my face when I read them.












24) Do you keep a list of products to try that you see in a post?
No, but that's a good idea!



25) How did you come up with your blog name?
I have no clue.














26) What’s your favorite color?
Yellow!















Well, that's it for the tag! Hope you enjoyed getting to know a bit about me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!