Stash Raid: Highlighter Inventory!

Here's a quickie post since I've been neglecting this blog as of late. Everyone loves a good highlighter, so I'm gonna swatch mine for you!


Here they are, in all their gleamy glory. It's a bit much, honestly, even for me. 

I divided the swatches into cool-toned and warm-toned highlighters.


Here's the cool-toned ones. Top to bottom:

-essence Aquatix highlighter shimmering pearls

-Anna Sui Rose Cheek Colour in 100

-Stila All Over Shimmer liquid in Pink Shimmer

-elf shimmering facial whip in Spotlight


And the warm-toned.

-theBalm Mary Lou Manizer

-Buxom luminizer in Divine Goddess

-elf shimmering facial whip in Lilac Petal

-Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora

Well, that's the post, folks! Short and sweet. Would you like to see any of these reviewed?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!