The Beauty Scenario Tag

Whoa, I actually got tagged in something! Elena at Beauty in a Jar tagged me in the very popular Beauty Scenario tag! Onto the questions!

You have to get rid of all of your foundations and keep only one high end and one drugstore; which do you keep?

Wait, some people have more than two/three foundations? Whaaat? Okay, so I'd keep my HG Wet n Wild coverall cream foundation in Fair, and my Vichy BB cream in Light/Medium. Tossed are the L'oreal Tru match and Estee Lauder Doublewear.

You go for an interview, and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you tell her?

Nope. Hell nah. It would just make things awkward.

You're not feeling yourself and need a pick-me-up lipstick. Which do you go for?

Without a doubt my Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi. It's the perfect eye-catching neon pink that's easy to apply.

You go back in time to your teenage years; how would you do your hair or makeup differently?

You do you, girl. But please just use translucent powder, not orange tinted. And wash ya damn hair.

You ask your hairdresser for a Pixie Lott haircut but she mishears and gives you a pixie cut instead. What do you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mom and cry hysterically
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund

I'm actually trying to grow out a pixie cut right now, haha. But assuming I don't notice my hair being hacked at above the chin level, I'd have to say B. I've cried in the hairdresser's chair before because I wanted a short cut but she made me look like one of the Beatles.

Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break and you only have an hour to pack. Which do-it-all palette do you bring?

Girl, I'm a walking Sephora when I'm on vacation. I'd bring the palette I'm currently panning, my Too Faced phone palette. But I'm also going to cheat because there is NO way I'm going to the city for four days and not buying a crapton of makeup!

Your house has been robbed. Don't worry, no one's been hurt, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

Oh man, I'd be pissed. Actually devastated. But I guess I'd hope for my Kat Von D lipsticks to be safe.

Thanks Elena for tagging me! I actually can't think of anyone to tag who hasn't done this before!

Comments

  1. Hah! I used to think having more than two foundations was ridiculously too much. And now a year has gone by since I thought that and I now own about ten or so!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!