Monthly Favourites: May 2015

Here we are, children. June 2. I'm sharing today my favourites from the past month- with very blurry, low-quality pictures, courtesy of the awful, dark, stormy weather.


And here they all are! I've got some makeup, skincare and polish. This month is less about specific shades and more about general products, formulas and brands.

Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow in Fortune Teller



I can't believe I almost didn't get this one. I made a medium-sized MUG order and it arrived this month, and I immediately became obsessed with this bright yellow-gold foil, Fortune Teller. It's perfect. 

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Harlot



I picked Harlot as my favourite here because it's gorgeous on the lips, but really, I've rekindled my love for lip tar. I now own 16 shades and want to wear them every day!


Country Cabin Candles and Soap Moisturizing Lotion in Sweet Orange Chili Pepper



I discovered this brand in early May and quickly became enraptured. It's a local skincare company made in Val Caron, Ontario. I love everything I've tried from their brand- their cute soaps, their wax melts, their body butter and their lotions. All the scents are amazing and this is one of the four lotions I own. It's my favourite scent, playful, fresh and sultry. 

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick duos in Fig/Date, Violet/Palomino and Tangerine/Lingonberry


I can't choose between which duo I love the most, but seriously, go pick these up. They're one of the longest-lasting lipstick formulas I've ever tried, even in bright shades. They have a sweet taste, feel good on the lips and are addicting to buy at 15 bucks a pop for two shades. I love them and hope Bite comes out with more duos!

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamel in Ginger Melon

Oh, Parfumerie, I'll never quit you. This is my second-favourite parfumerie polish after Lime Basil.  It was an easy shade to reach for this month.

The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Coral


This was used as a blush topper for my two favourite Joe Fresh blushes, it provided the exact right amount of sheen!

Well, that's my favourites. Whew! I look forward to next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!