Neon Liner with Urban Decay

The CBB's Theme of the Month and Brand of the Month for June fit very well together: neon, and Urban Decay. I recently expanded my UD liner collection and I'm glad I did- here's a neon look using all of them.


These are the Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencils. From left to right I have Black Velvet, Deviant, Woodstock, Asphyxia and Freak.


It doesn't look like much right here- it's actually very wearable. I would even go so far as to say that's it's a good look for a brights beginner, if it weren't for the fact that it's 100+ dollars worth of eyeliner I'm holding in my hand there (though I did NOT pay anywhere near full price for most of them- more on that later).


Here's the double-wing from the side- Deviant on the top, Woodstock on the bottom.


As you can see, I did my darnedest to blend Asphyxia into Deviant, and then Freak into that.


You can see Freak a lot better here.


Whoop, quick wardrobe change. I used Black Velvet to line my lower waterline.

Those wings look like the're going to fly off my face! On the rest of my eyes is the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette and Urban Decay Perversion mascara. A full UD eye look! On my lips is Marcelle Jezebel.

Hope you enjoyed this quick look! I'll get back to reviews when school's over, I swear, guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!