Lipstick Stash & Swatch: Pinks Part I

Well, I survived the oranges/corals, and I've been plugging on in my lip swatching. Today I have for you the first part of my pinks! This segment is mostly my lighter/brighter pink lipsticks and liners.


L-R: MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj, Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Rose-Bud, NYX Butter Lipstick in Little Susie, Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here, OCC Lip Tar in Digitalis, elf studio line Moisturizing Lipstick in Flirty & Fabulous, MAC Lip Liner in Cranberry.

Bottom: essence lip liner in Satin Mauve.

Swatches!


And now witness as I slather these on my lips.



Viva Glam Nicki Minaj is like, seriously unflattering on me. I bought it because of my love for mama Nicki. It's a baby-ish pink with an orangey undertone and a very thick consistency.


Rose-Bud, on the other hand, is flattering as hell. It's a warm rosy medium pink!


Little Susie is a buttery candy pink, a couple shades lighter than a hot pink.


Mauve Outta Here should have been on my purples list, but I swear it looked pink in the tube! It's a mauvey lavender pink shade and absuh-freaking-lutely gorgeous.


Digitalis is another really unflattering whitish baby pink.


Flirty & Fabulous is a bubblegum fuschia.


Cranberry is a medium natural pink.


Satin Mauve should have gone with the nudes, I think. It's a dark dusty pink nude with a hint of plum.

Ta-daaa! Pink! More (many, many more) pinks still to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!