31 Beauty Favourites of 2015: Day 10- Eyeliner

Today's pick for 31 Days of Beauty is eyeliner- and this was a contentious one for me. I really, really wanted to pick Marc Jacobs' Highliner in Blacquer, because I've loved it longer, but my love for the liner I chose burns hot. That eyeliner is the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner.



This liner is perfection for me, while I agree that it's not for everyone. I don't use liquid liner, or even most gels, because they take too long to set and inevitably smudge on my hooded eyes before drying, or transfer throughout the day. The Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner is a matte black gel liner that sets immediately.



The slanted tip that deposits the gel is perfect for creating a no-fuss wing, even for a winged-liner amateur like me.



Here it is in action! It really does hug the lashes, I've never seen a liner do this before.




This liner also doesn't transfer throughout the day- another reason why I love it.

I feel like this will continue to be my favourite liner for a long, long time! Also, for anyone who's tried the coloured ones: should I try them?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!