31 Beauty Favourites of 2015: Day 11- Mascara




Well, my really late Day 11 for my Beauty Favourites of 2015 is mascara. I fell off the bandwagon with holiday and finals panicking, but I think I'm back!

I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet because frankly, this isn't my favourite mascara anymore. I've found something better, but the fact remains that this was still my favourite mascara of 2015: Benefit's They're Real! Mascara.

It was good, it was bold, it coated the lashes and provided just the right amount of length! The only problem with this mascara is that it's a b to get off. Regardless, it does look amazing on the lashes and didn't smudge.


Here's how it looks on my face! Benefit's They're Real was what I wore on my lashes for a good 7 months out of this year, so of course it qualifies as my favourite for this year. However, stay tuned for my new favourite mascara in my December favourites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!