31 Beauty Favourites of 2015: Day 7- Highlighter



It's the day to talk about my favourite highlighter of the year! I waffled over this for a bit, because this really was the year I got into highlight (since it's the first year I really started applying foundation, and on me highlighter just makes my uneven skin texture stick out like a sore thumb if I'm not wearing primer and foundation. I had another one that I really loved, but I just had to go with my theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer.



It's the first highlighter I ever owned and she's gorgeous. An intense golden shimmer that lights up the cheeks!



This picture I took a few days ago- I actually hit pan today! This picture was supposed to demonstrate just how much of Mary I've used.



Here's some swatches- the blended-out one is one the bottom.



And here in the sunlight, so you can see her glow.
























And here's me wearing her. Ba-BAM! I think you can see why she's the highlighter I wore the most this year. I also love using this product on my inner corner.

See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!