31 Beauty Favourites of 2015: Day 8- Eye Primer

Day 8 of my 31 Days of Beauty Favourites is dedicated to my favourite eye primer!



Practically the only eye primer I used in 2015 was the Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer. One deluxe-sample sized tube lasted me the entire year! I had a brief, couple-of-day flirtation with the Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Eye Primer but it didn't do anything close to measuring up to my beloved Smashbox. I've heard this is great for oily eyelids, which means it must be even better for my dry lids! It keeps shadow on like nothing else. If you know you're going to be wearing makeup for more than 8 hours, seriously, get this primer! My shadow doesn't fade or crease at all throughout the day, even through sixteen hours of activity and even a nap or two. Plus, you need barely any product to get this effect. I've found my eye primer soulmate, and it's the Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!