31 Beauty Favourites of 2015: Days 1-5

Hey guys! I've got finals this weekend, so I thought I'd lump a bunch of favourites for the year into one post. I won't be providing swatches in this post, sadly, but when I get to more "interesting" things- blush, eyeshadow, lipstick- I will. Here are five ultimate favourites I've used or discovered in the year of 2015!

Day 1: Foundation Primer

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Radiance



This primer is gorgeous, and while I can't use it everyday- if my skin is too dry or uneven-feeling, I use a smoothing primer- when I do use it, it imparts such a radiant, healthy glow to my face that I love. I try to use this whenever I can!


Day 2: Foundation 

Wet N Wild Coverall Cream Foundation in Fair



My old faithful. I've tried other foundations, but nothing matches my skin tone, undertone, desired amount of coverage and skin type like this does. And for five freaking dollars! It doesn't cling to any dry patches, blends out super nicely, isn't too thin or thick, and looks great throughout the day. Plus it's in a squeeze tube, which is super efficient for getting the last of the product and for hygiene! I don't have a single complaint about this. I love you, Wet n Wild Coverall.

Day 3: Concealer

Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Fair 



I could sing similar praises about Maybelline Fit Me concealer. It's the perfect amount of coverage, perfect for use both on blemishes and underneath the eyes, and the perfect creamy consistency. I've been through three tubes this year. Oh yeah, did I say it's perfect?

Day 4: Face Powder

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 1-5 Cream 



My Holy Grail powder, which is now discontinued. It provided an amazing amount of non-heavy-looking coverage. I finished my last backup this year and haven't found anything as good since. RIP.

Day 5: Bronzer 

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer




I seriously thought I would hate this. I don't use bronzer, especially not one this dark! But since it's matte, I've found it's the perfect contour shade for me. And since it's one of the only two bronzers I've used this year- I guess it merits the top spot! Yay!

I'll be updating throughout the month with my favourites of the year!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!