November 2015 Empties!

It feels like this month that I've been running on empty, so I might as well share with you all what products I've emptied lately. Let's just get right into it!



First, the boring- makeup wipes. I finished 2 packs of Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths. These are my favourite wipes- soft, thick, and wet enough, and don't really sting the eyes. I have 10 packs of backups.

Then I went through one pack of Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover Pads, which are good for after my regular makeup wipes if I went hard on the eye makeup that day. I also use them to clean up eyeshadow fallout under my face and to clean up the edges of my crease.



Makeup!!! Yay!

I FINALLY went through this deluxe sample size of my Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer. This tube lasted me over a year, and it's the best eyeshadow primer I have EVER tried. Keeps my shadow on, vibrant and crease-free for up to 14 hours, I find- never tried it for the full 24! And you hardly need any of it to get that effect, which is why the tube lasted me so long. I've already got another tube of this started.

I finished another tube of my HG concealer, the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Fair. The most amazing concealer- blends out like a dream, full coverage, good for blemishes AND under the eyes. LOVE. Already have another tube cracked open.

Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder- a good translucent powder for under the eyes. I prefer loose powders for my face, though, so while I might repurchase this, it'll be a while before I do.

Two mascaras- a deluxe sample size of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, which was just okay. The wand is just to big for my li'l wee eyes. And essence Maximum Definition mascara- It was also okay for days where I wanted to just go natural. It was a little TOO dry (and I prefer my mascara on the drier side.)



And I thought I'd throw this in too- my roomie and I finished up a Bath and Body Works handsoap in Maple Sugar Kiss because it smelled DELICIOUS.

Well, that's what I finished this month! Not too exciting, but I have this weird beauty blogger curse where I can't throw out my empty packaging until I've posted about it.

That's all, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!