December 2015 Empties!

Hey guys! I went through some products I'd been working on for a while in December, so I figured I'd do a quickie post about them!



Dr. Dennis Gross Alphabeta Peel sample: Honestly, they were kinda fun to use, but they're meant to be used daily to see any real results. I don't know why samples like this even exist.

Rimmel Brow This Way: I really liked this, though I don't think I'll be repurchasing. I just don't see the need for a brow gel now that I know how to properly use a brow pencil.

L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream: I LOVE THIS. I need the full size, my hands are addicted to it. Usually I hate hand cream, especially if it's unscented, but this stuff is just perfect. Adore. Makes my hands feel soft and hydrated in seconds.

Ole Henriksen Featherweight moisturizer
: I really loved this while I used it, but I won't be purchasing the full size because of cost. Regardless, it's a very nice, pleasant moisturizer for daily use.

Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara:
I love this mascara for my lower lashes, but for some reason, I had been using this for about three weeks when the smell went off. Like, it smelled like rancid paint mixed with battery acid. WTF? Guess I won't be repurchasing.

What did you go through in the last month of the year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!