Nails of the Day: Rose Quartz and Serenity with Revlon!


I don't often post nails on my blog, because I have dermotillomania (which makes me pick at my hands terribly. Not conducive for nail shots). But my roommate has beautiful nails and offered to let me use her as a hand model for a Rose Quartz and Serenity-themed nail of the day!



The star of this show is Revlon. We used one of their regular polishes in Irresistible, a beautiful Serenity shade, and one of the Parfumerie Polishes in Pink Pineapple.



'Irresistible' was used as an accent nail with Pink Pineapple for the rest of the nails.



This is two coats of each.



She also surprised me by applying a Revlon holo-flakies top coat overtop of Irresistable, and I think it looks gorgeous!

Let me know if you'd like to see more of my roommate's nails on my blog! She's great at nail art too!




Comments

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Mold Removal Mount Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!