June 2016 Favourites!

June went by in a flash. It honestly wasn't a very good month for me, and most of the time, I was either too busy or too depressed to wear makeup. I tended to go back to the same products again and again, and those products are going to be included in my monthly favourites! I have two makeup items, a skincare item and a tea.



The first product is something I've had for a long time and never loved as much as I thought I would- it's finally getting the love it deserves! Behold, the Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Pansy Pop. It's a vibrant lilac-lavender blush with a dense, buildable formula. I found it paired extremely well with every eye look I was putting together this month, and since this doesn't require a skilled hand to apply, it was the blush I wore for most of the month.

My second favourite is something I purchased more recently, but still didn't fall in love with for a while. The Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly palette has been my go-to for the past month- I've scarcely worn makeup without using this palette. It's such an easy, thoughtless palette for a neutral look. The shade Extra Creamy is the most perfect browbone highlight I've ever come across. A full review of this palette will be written eventually!



I picked up The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Essence Lotion after seeing fellow CBB member Zoe's review on it. I have very dry skin and The Body Shop is my go-to brand for skincare. I like the Vitamin E line, but I find the regular moisturizer to be a little heavy, especially when I just want to restore my skin's moisture after washing my face. This lotion was $20 CAD, which was a splurge for me, but it's totally worth it. It's thin, watery and sinks in quickly, refreshing the skin with ease. I use it a few times a day and I haven't had issues with dry patches this month!

My last favourite is a tea from- you guessed it- DAVIDsTEA. I'd been wanting to try their Electric Lemonade tea for a while, so I ordered a small amount off of a swap group and promptly fell in love. It's a gorgeous, strong tea that tastes like a perfect berry lemonade. It's a Mate tea, so it's very energizing, meaning I make a lot of this tea on my night shifts. It's great iced, but good hot, too, and I can re-steep it up to two or three times before it gets weak. I've already ordered a tin of it, and I figure this will be my staple tea throughout the summer!

That's it for my June favourites! How was your June?

Comments

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Mold Removal Haddonfield

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!